It is a beautiful, sunny Friday morning. I am sitting on my front porch listening to a mockingbird sing. Little Moore is doing somersaults in my belly. I’m feeling pretty lucky today.
Here are some of the things that I have on my agenda:
- In a few hours, Mr. Moore and I will get to see our Little Moore on the ultrasound screen.
- Tomorrow, Big Sister and I will be going to a cupcake festival and having a slumber party.
- Sunday, we will attend a maternity fair and have brunch with one of our besties for her birthday.
- Monday, I’ll be getting pampered with my Momma and Grandma for a post-Mother’s Day celebration.
- Wednesday, Mr. Moore and I will head off to Las Vegas with my parents for a week to attend the wedding of one of my oldest and dearest friends.
I think you can agree that this agenda qualifies me as the luckiest.
Of course, stay tuned for posts about all of these things, but be patient.
Until then, click and listen to the mockingbird sing and you might just start to feel lucky, too.